WIDEX MAGNIFY 110 Essential mRIC RD Rechargeable
WIDEX MAGNIFY™ 110 is an Essential level hearing aid with basic features, functionality and technology offering good sound quality for a low-budget device.
- mRIC, on the ear style
- Rechargeable, 35-40 hours battery life
- Smallest rechargeable device on market
- Direct audio streaming between hearing aid and Apple device
- Android streaming with COM-DEX accessory
- Two rechargeable case option
WIDEX MAGNIFY™ is Widex's new (launched May 2021) affordable product family and one of the best entry level, rechargeable hearing aid for anyone looking for a low-budget device.
MAGNIFY includes this mRIC R D model which is the smallest rechargeable lithium-ion receiver-in-canal (RIC) hearing aid on the market.
WIDEX MAGNIFY™ makes recharging simple and easy. A wireless charging solution means no battery door, and thereby fewer gaps for moisture to enter through. Also, key areas of the hearing aid have been treated with an advanced water-resistant nano coating to reduce the risk of moisture damage.
The MAGNIFY APP is designed to give you the convenience of remotely controlling your hearing aids through an Android or Apple device.
The MAGNIFY APP covers key functions like changing programs, volume control and more.
Easily stream phone calls and other sounds directly from your iPhone to your hearing aids. Android phones requires COM-DEX accessory to stream from the phone.
Rechargeable Battery & Charging Case
WIDEX MAGNIFY™ mRIC RD has two different rechargeable case options.
1. Battery Charger* - slim, simple charger that charges hearing aids in 3-4 hours and doubles as a carry case for your hearing aids.
2. Widex Charge and Clean - all-in-one UV-C cleaning, sanitising and charging device. 30 min super charge and doubles as carry case.
*Battery charger case included for binaural purchase for private clients. Or, upgrade to the Charge and Clean for a small fee.
Remote Link - TeleHealth only
Remote Link device is utilised for TeleHealth to connect your TeleHealth hearing aid to the Widex Remote Care APP on your phone/tablet. The connection then allows the audiologist to program and fine tune settings on your hearing aid, all whilst you're in the comfort of your home.
Monday - Friday, 9.00-5.00pm
Enter your e-mail address to get special offers and latest news.