If you are ready to start your journey to Better Hearing, we at Totalcare Hearing would like to help you.
We are still open. Monday to Friday, 9am to 3pm
For in-clinic or TeleHealth appointments via phone, video and hearing APP. Clinic operation has temporarily changed to Monday to Friday, 9am to 3pm.
It goes without saying COVID-19 has changed the way we live our lives. What hasn’t changed is the challenges living with hearing loss. Fortunately, it has become easier to safely book a hearing consultation with a qualified audiologist.
Our clinics are open and operating under strict COVID-19 hygiene protocols. We are taking proper precaution with fewer people in the building and time is allowed to sterilise the clinic and equipment between appointments.
We also provide TeleHealth consultations with our audiologists and online hearing screening.
- Shop 10, 251 Oxford Street, Bondi Junction, NSW 2022
- (02) 8076 3766 | Closed for lunch 12.30 to 1.30pm
- Clinic access via corner of Hollywood Ave and Pine Lane
- 1/38 President Ave, Caringbah, NSW 2229
- (02) 8076 3767 | Fax (02) 9525 1707
- Clinic on opposite side of the road to Centrelink
- Shop 7b, 45 Gladesville Road, Hunters Hill, NSW 2110
- (02) 9816 3077
- In shopping complex with IGA
- Shop 2, 3-5 Waters Road, Neutral Bay, NSW 2089
- (02) 8076 9118
- 150m from old Woolworths and 100m from Military Rd
West Pennant Hills
- Suite 3, 562-564 Pennant Hills Road, West Pennant Hills, NSW 2125
- (02) 8859 8880
- Located in Thorbys Arcade
- Putney Medical Practice, 227 Morrison Rd, Ryde, NSW 2112
- (02) 9816 3077 or
- 9807 9850 (to book directly with Medical Practice)