Exclusive Pensioner Hearing Aids

If you are a pensioner or a veteran (DVA) with a current government issued concession card, then you could be eligible for the government funded Hearing Services (HS) Program. Once enrolled you can receive funded hearing services and hearing aids. First consulation under the program must be an in-clinic visit for a hearing assessment and diagnosis. If hearing loss threshold requires hearing aid prescription, your audiologist will discuss prescription options best suited to your needs, hearing loss and budget - including the fully subsidised (free-to-client) options.

Sort Products

Search Products

Show Filters

Filter Products

Select one or more criteria below:

Brand Widex
Release Newest Release
Reset Filters