Audiologist or Audiometrist
Posted: 16 April 2019
Two Full-Time and One Part-Time Positions | Bondi Junction and Caringbah
Totalcare Hearing is a Sydney based network of audiology clinics with four locations from lower North Shore down to the Sutherland Shire. We provide adult and paediatric services for GPs, ENTs and Speech Pathologists across Sydney and are accredited to provide Office of Hearing Services program.
We are currently looking for an Audiologist/Audiometrist who enjoy making a difference to peoples’ lives through aural rehabilitation.
Two full time positions
Available to Audiologists/Audiometrist looking for a role that offers a range of clinical duties including:
- Adult diagnostic audiology
- Paediatric audiology
- Adult hearing aid prescription and rehabilitative services
- Central auditory processing assessments
- Cochlear implants (experience not essential and training will be offered)
Part-time position (approx 22.5hrs per week)
Available to an Audiologist/Audiometrist looking for a flexible work arrangement. This position will focus on adult rehabilitative audiology and some paediatric audiology.
Key responsibilities for all positions will include:
- providing an excellent level of client engagement
- maintaining adequate clinical records
- maintaining excellent product and industry knowledge across all major brands
- working closely with the other Totalcare Hearing teams in Sydney
- working closely with GPs, ENTs, and Speech Therapists
- adherence to legal and regulatory compliance
Totalcare Hearing Audiologists enjoy excellent opportunities to expand their experience and knowledge through twice yearly in-clinic training days, plus industry training and conferences.
The positions will suit someone who:
- Works well with others as part of a small team, able to work independently and can make informed decisions without constant supervision or support.
- Have excellent organisation and verbal and written communication skills.
- Enjoys variety in their work, as you won’t be limited to just seeing and managing current clients.
- Enjoys keeping up to date with latest technology and industry advancements.
- Will be proactive in building and maintaining relationships with local specialists – GPs, ENTS, SP, OTs to promote the clinic. This will include carrying out meet-and-greets and informal presentations.
- Is seeking and willing to expand their clinical skills, including cerumen management, cochlear implants, auditory processing assessments, tinnitus management, telehealth aural rehab services.
If you believe you will be a good fit for our company, please email your CV and cover letter to *info[@]totalcarehearing.com.au* or contact Hashila on 0423 332 487 if you require further information.
*Remove  from email address.
- Possess a Qualified Practitioner (QP) number and a valid Working with Children Check
- Full membership with Audiology Australia or ACAud.
- Tertiary qualifications in Audiology (Diploma or Master of Audiology with a clinical certificate)
- Be accredited with Office of Hearing Services.
- Applicant must have permanent Australian residency or citizenship. NO sponsorship available.