Your safety is our top priority – COVID-19
Updated 27 July
We are committed to protecting everyone in our clinic from illness caused by viruses and bacteria.
Even though cases in NSW are low, we are still on high alert due to the presence of COVID-19 in Australia and we are following all guidance provided by the Department of Health.
We Are Certified
Our clinics keep the upmost hygiene standards and all our team members – audiologists and clinic coordinators – have completed the Australian Health Department COVID19 Infection Control Training.
Our infection control procedures within the clinic include:
- Strict hand hygiene
- Face mask and gloves worn by audiologist and front office staff at all times
- Hand sanitiser available for customer use
- Disinfection of medical equipment, headphones and remote after every use
- Cleaning / disinfection of clinical rooms after every customer
- Multiple cleaning / disinfection of customer spaces, door handles, tables, chairs, armrests, etc, after each client visit and throughout the day
We will not book or will reschedule appointments for customers who have:
- Cold and flu-like symptoms – cough, runny nose, fever, fatigue, aches and pains, headache
- Travelled from Victoria or overseas in the past 21 days
- Have had close contact with any family member/friend/acquaintance that has travelled from Victoria or overseas in the past 21 days
Please DO NOT visit the clinic if you experience any of the symptoms above.
Order batteries, etc, from the Online Shop (incl pensioners on the battery & maintenance plan) and we will post these out to you free of charge.