Your safety is our top priority – COVID-19
Updated 02 Feb
Our clinics continue to implement strict hygiene controls and protocols re COVID-19 to maintain the safe operation of the clinics for our staff and clients.
Any clients or visitors visiting the clinic outside of an appointment time will have their details recorded to ensure we track everyone that comes into the clinic.
Our priority is to follow all guidance provided by the NSW Department of Health and to ensure our clients and staff are protected.
We Are Certified
All our team members have completed the Australian Health Department COVID19 Infection Control Training.
Our infection control procedures within the clinic include:
- Strict hand hygiene
- Face mask and gloves worn by audiologist and front office staff at all times when handling devices
- Hand sanitiser available for customer use
- Disinfection of medical equipment, headphones and remote after every use
- Cleaning / disinfection of clinical rooms after every customer
- Multiple cleaning / disinfection of customer spaces, door handles, tables, chairs, armrests, etc, throughout the day
We will not book or will reschedule appointments for customers who have:
- Cold, flu-like or COVID symptoms – cough, runny nose, fever, fatigue, aches and pains, loss of smell or taste
- Reside in the northern end of Northern Beaches area or other hot spot areas identified in the latest outbreak areas
- Have had close contact with any family member/friend/acquaintance that is from hot spot areas or overseas in the past 14days
Please DO NOT visit the clinic if you experience any of the symptoms above or if you have visited/reside in hot spot areas.
Order batteries, etc, from the Online Shop (incl pensioners on the battery & maintenance plan) and we will post these out to you free of charge.